Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Pictures


Dave found a blog last night of a family who went to Ethiopia and just got home. Dawn was in the group we would have been with. I sent her a message on facebook through BFAS and asked her if she had any pictures of the boys. She sent me all the photos from her trip and sure enough I found my little Fikru. I got my first picture of him with a big smile. He is eating in the picture. For an Ethiopia child, he is rather chunky. SO CUTE. I am so grateful for amazing technology that allows me to see what is going on with the boys. Fikru even has a little bug bite or something on his forehead. We look at it and think, I hope they are taking care of him. WE WANT THESE BOYS HOME!! No pictures of Dawit. Not sure I would recognize him anyways. Looking forward to a week from now when Sarah returns home with more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping we get to see the real versions of this rather than the cropped versions when we come. It's becoming more real, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting sooooo excited, can't wait to see them both.

    ReplyDelete