Friday, May 8, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

Where does the time go? I knew it had been a while since I posted to this blog but really, 6 weeks? We have been very busy with baseball and loving every minute of. Can't wait to one day have more games on the schedule. Here is a picture of our family from Easter.
Dave and I went on a date to Tagla Cafe. It is a small Ethiopian restaurant in downtown Seattle. It also has a store next to it. One day I just might be buying some food and spices there. :) It is in a scary little area. I just held onto my purse. Caleb came with us for fun. He was a bit unsure of what he had to eat. We will continue to incorparate a new culture into our family. How Fun!!


So- In a few weeks we will receive an update from the agency on our adoption. Lately they have been having a lot of trouble with adoptions where families are requesting 2 children and the children are not biologically related. Given our request for 2 under 24 months, the likely hood of them being related is slim (unless twins which are not common). We are praying that we will still be able to move forward and bring home 2 children. We will see what happens. We hope for the best for our family and the bank account. If the agency chooses to change the statement for unbio chilren, it could be close to an additional 4-6,000 more than planned. OUCH! We will keep you posted. For now we wait and wait and wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment