Today I called
BFAS (our agency) to check in. They have a new adoption coordinator so I thought I would introduce myself and make sure we are both clear on what we are looking for and what to expect. She let me know that they are working through a few
hiccups with the last
referrals and that we could expect a call in the next few weeks. To me a few weeks is like 3 so is that really so?
Somedays I feel like I can't wait and others I have to remind myself we really are adopting. I am so excited. To pass time we continue to figure out where to fit 2 more in the house and what kind of van we will end up getting to transport a ball team of boys. :-)
That's so exciting! If you get your referral by the end of the month do you expect everything to go through before the courts close in the fall? That could be soon!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't say anything about this before now. I guess it is still just a process of waiting until the actual phone call.
ReplyDelete