Monday, August 17, 2009

A Week on Vacation

Last week Dave and I spent the week on the East coast. One of my most favorite places. While we were there trying to relax, we had news that was up and down and up and down. With an Embassy date for Aug 27th we decided we had better look into tickets. We did just that and after 4 different travel agencies, we found some tickets that would work for us. NOT CHEAP but cheaper than some. :-) We placed the reservation on hold to see what the next few days would bring in updates.
Day 1 - We think you should plan to fly out for end of Aug.
Day 2- Don't buy the tickets. We will let you know when we are to that stage.
Day 3- By this day we had to either purchase the tickets or let the reservation go. We decided we would purchase the tickets and wait one more day for an update. We could cancel with 24 hours for just a small fee.
Day 4- Keep the tickets.
We have done just that. With faith that everything works out we have plans to fly out to Ethiopia on Friday. I am so excited. I have so much love in my heart for these little guys. I can not wait to hold them. Because of Fikirus medical issue, we are optimistic that his case will be heard in court this week and pass. Dawits paperwork goes with so hopefully all is good there too and we will be coming home with both boys. We know who is in control here. We know Heavenly Father is watching out for us and these 2. I just pray everyday that I will keep moving forward with the knowledge that heavenly father loves me, my family and ALL his children. It all works out.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck as you travel to get the two boys. Hope all goes well and you will all be together soon. Diane Henwood

    ReplyDelete