On our way to school yesterday I asked the boys who they thought would be the tallest in our family. I said I thought it would be little Breckin. Quickly they said Oh no, I think it will be the African boys. We have conversations ALL the time about these boys who will be part of our family. I love to hear the boys talk about them and think about them. We pray everyday that they will be safe and healthy as they wait to come to our family. These little guys in Ethiopia are so lucky to have so many GREAT brothers waiting to love them and play with them. I can't wait. Now what do you think? Who will be the tallest Forstrom boy? I am 5'7". Dave is 5' 9" . My father and brothers are all over 6 feet tall. Dave has a grandpa that was like 6'4". The average height of adult males in Ethiopia is 5"8.
Where Does the TIme Go?
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment