
So people who are adopting sometimes call themselves paper pregnant. I guess Dave could even say this.:) I am very grateful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to have 5 wonderful (speaking optimistically) pregnancies. I am also very grateful that at this time, I am not pregnant. I kind of think that adoptive parents still feel many of the same emotions as birth parents--especially moms. I am hoping for those nesting instincts once we have our referrals and know for sure the ages of our boys--0-2 years is still quite a span. I also hope to skip the feelings of endless exhaustion that I had with the last 2 boys, oh, and maybe the veins that made it painful to walk.:) I also hope the scale moves in the opposite direction as I have great plans to get in shape before I am keeping up with 7 boys. Life is good!

Sierra, You are one AMAZING person! I am so excited for you and your family!
ReplyDelete