Well today we should be on a plane to bring our babies home but instead I sit here and sort through tons of clothes. :-) I feel like I am grounded to the laundry room. I guess more time to get ready is good. Yesterday I got some updates on the boys from Amy. She traveled in July to bring home her little guy. She told me many stories of the boys even that of baby Dawits first bath. She actually has pictures to send me. Rarely do you get treasures like these in international adoption. She said he is a perfectly beautiful boy. She told me about Fikiru and she said one thing that warmed my heart. She said that wherever he goes he has a ball in his hands. Ok so is he going to be perfect in our family or what She said he walks and runs and kicks the ball. If another child takes his ball he throws a little fit. CUTE!! She also said he is very smart and happy. She will send pictures soon. In case you are wondering why you have not seen any pictures of these guys it's because I am not allowed to post them to the public until we have passed court. I can not wait for you all to see them. In the meantime I will just say they both have chubby little cheeks and you will just want to eat them. :-)
Another girl who is adopting with our agency passed court yesterday. She will be traveling early September and will take a little package to the boys for me. We will send family pictures, blankets. some clothes and a ball for Fik.
OK- I'm all caught up now. so much is happening now, I guess i need to check your blog daily. :) you've got me all excited for you to meet these boys. can't wait for your family to expand. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is SO exciting, Sierra! Very good friends of mine just adopted a little boy and watching the process has been such an amazing experience. I can't imagine actually going through it. It must be hard to be patient, but these boys are being blessed to come to your family- they hit the jackpot! :)
ReplyDelete