When I was about Gavin's age (10), my dream car was a red Corvette Stingray...
Then once I became a true "professional," I envisioned having something like this Jaguar.
But now, having embarked on this journey, I see myself dreaming more and more of something like this...
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about...Super Duty, Extended Length, 305 horses powering a 15 passenger, DVD system in every row, man machine. Okay, honestly, living room on wheels, but here's to dreaming.:) With nine of us in the near future, that dream isn't too far-fetched is it? And to think we may have to say goodbye to Old Faithful, our beloved Ford Expedition. And I always swore against going the van route...look at me going the route of giving in...not a lot of options though.:)
Where Does the TIme Go?
11 years ago




huge bummer, i know. but seriously check out the dodge sprinter; they're pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteThat was funny Dave - probably true for you guys, but funny! Maybe if you give into this one day, I will have to give up the fight and buy a mini-van. Ummm, never mind! You guys can just buy this. We'll keep our SUV. :)
ReplyDelete