Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Can Picture It Now


I am very excited about what's in store for us.  Everyday I walk by these groupings of pictures in my house and I always think how there is just enough room for 2 more pictures in each place.  The sketches are from Gettysburg,PA and I am already figuring out how I will get the 2 new ones to place on the other side of the door.  I really do picture our family with 7 boys.  I LOVE it.  Now to be totally for real, I do have a lot of feelings of being overwhelmed.  Am I really going to have 7 boys all under 11?  That just seems crazy.  I have my hands full with 5.  I do know for sure that this is what we are supposed to do and I am grateful to know this.  I thank you all for your confidence in us as parents and especially me as mother.  I have heard the question asked "Are you sure this is what you want?"  I have to say YES.  I know it will not be easy but only worth it.  :-)  

2 comments:

  1. I know how you are going to get those other two portraits from Gettysburg - come back!! I miss not just walking into your house. I can't believe that this is your house and I have not been in it. I think I'm having a moment...

    You'll be great! Somehow this is your talent - to just be a great Mom and go with the flow. I missed out on that talent, but that's ok because you have enough of it for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father in law drew pictures of my kids for me for C-mas. I'm sure he'd draw pics for you!

    Everything sounds so exciting!
    I'm so happy ffr all of you!

    ReplyDelete