Monday, February 2, 2009

A Home With Room For More

For our dossier we have to submit pictures of every room of the house. I thought I would share a few. And yes our house is always this clean. HA HA


This is Trenton's room for now. He already climbs out of his crib so I am thinking we will make the crib to bed transition soon. At least in time for him to give up his crib.

I just have to share these 2 pictures as proof that the sun does shine sometimes in WA. I need more sunshine in my life these days.

3 comments:

  1. The house looks great, maybe you could help me decorate my home. I am going on 3 years and it still looks like we just moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of the house. I like the high shelf above the crib. Very nice to bring two more children to your HOME.
    Diane in Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see new pictures of your house. Post more!!! It makes us feel like maybe we've actually been there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete