We are patiently waiting the draft of out home study. We have everything else ready to send in. We are experiencing our first "It's out of our control" moment. To pass some time we have done a few things to prepare like buy a freezer. With 7 boys I am sure this will be very needed. At Costco yesterday I filled a cart full (buying toilet paper fills half the cart) and I had many interesting looks. The whole time I was thinking yes this is good for now but having 7 growing boys just might put me out of my house. I am so excited for that day. I feel overwhelmed a lot with 5 but I couldn't be more excited for more. Another funny thing is on Saturday we went to the Ford store to look at passenger vans. The lady wasn't sure if they had any as she said they don't sell too many. OH REALLY? They did actually have a 12 passenger so we took a look. It brought back a flood of memories of High School road trips driving to Anchorage. The vans are huge. My dad calls it Daves man machine. We'll see what really happens with that. Thanks for following along and for your support!!
I love the blog guys! Can't wait to follow along.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
This is amazing, Sierra! Thanks for sharing the journey with us!
ReplyDelete