Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Evidence

This morning is life as usual. Kids off to school, some kids still home. Dr's appointment later, football practice and homework. As I drove up the hill after dropping the 3 boys off at school, I was observing the day- weather wise and soaking in the peace of this mornings news. The sky is full of gray clouds with a break just big enough for the sun to be shining through from the east. As I make the big turn up old windy, I see a big rainbow on a layer of gray sky. The thought came to me- this is evidence that God is in the details of our lives. Whether good or bad things are part of our day, He is there and very aware of each of us. For this I am grateful. I feel His love all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment