One more day. Tomorrow is the BIG day. Court day. We are so excited and optimistic. We are so ready to be onto the next chapter of adoption. The part where the kids are home and part of our family. Yesterday I added a picture of Fikru to the shelf in his room. I looked at it for a while and felt so excited about the time when we show him his room. What will he think? Will he just be so over stimulated by all that goes on in our home? I am so grateful for this opportunity to grow and strengthen our family. I think this will be a little tough- having 7 kids- boys under 11 but I know it is the right thing for our family. The boys talk about where Fikru and Dawit will sit in the van. I can't wait for Caleb, Breckin, Keaton and Trenton to meet Fikru and Dawit after we have been in Ethiopia for a week. I am SO excited that Gavin is going to Ethiopia with us. I KNOW this will be a life changing trip for him. He is supposed to go with us. I am excited to schedule Dr. appointments for the boys. This means we will know when we will have them home. :-) Above all I am so excited to meet my boys, hold 'em and hug 'em. Oh, and I will cry. Hopefully I won't scare the little 21 month old. Until tomorrow, we pray and pray knowing that Heavenly Father is in control and that these are his children that he is entrusting to us to care for, teach and love.
Where Does the TIme Go?
11 years ago

Very excited to hear news tomorrow! Lots of prayers coming from North Carolina. Keep Diggin!
ReplyDelete