
Tonight we went to Sky High to spend some time together as a family before we leave. In the morning we will head to the airport. We are on our way to Ethiopia. We will arrive on Sat. night. On Sunday morning we will meet our boys. I have so many thoughts. What will it be like? I hope they like us? What will we do there? We are just so excited. We will leave on Sat the 7th and return home on the 8th. We fly from Seattle to Amsterdam to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Keep us in your prayers. We will have a new look to our family when we return. :-)
Not sure when you will read this again.....but if you have your laptop with you in one of those airports.....just a reminder that I LOVE YOU so much and I'm so happy for what is happening for you and your family. Can't wait to see you on Sunday. (I might need just a little more information on what time to be there.....I think you told me sometime around noon?
ReplyDeleteThe whitmore's are all praying for your safe happy return to redmond with two new boys for us to love!
(I guess I have my volume on for the first time and I'm hearing the song in the background and I'm crying my eyes out! Oh Sierra.....I'm so proud of you! You are amazing! Love ya! ----Aim
What a wonderful journey you are embarking on right now. You have many people cheering you on and loving you from afar. You and Davey have been sensitive to the spirit and it is bringing specials spirits to you to join your incredible family. Our prayers and thoughts are with you!
ReplyDeleteJenny and Stan
Okay, it's Sunday morning, November 8th. Hopefully this doesn't sound selfish or somethin', but the suspense is killin' me. I'm so interested & excited to hear about your time in Africa. I'm so looking forward to a new post with pictures of your "new" family. If all went as planned, you must be boarded & inflight to SeaTac right about now. Oh my goodness, welcome home!
ReplyDelete