Sunday, November 8, 2009

We Are HOME

We had quite a week in Ethiopia. We have our boys. We are so happy. We will post lots of pictures and stories as I have a free second. THANK YOU all for your love and prayers.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is so great to see you holding your boys! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we're talkin'! I can't imagine even being able to find ONE second to post a single word or photo if I were mother to seven young children at once, but thank you for managing to carve out a few minutes for it. Now I'll PATIENTLY wait for more pictures & stories about the experiences & their adjustment so far. Welcome to Washington, USA little guys. "Bringing Home Forstroms" = accomplished. I look forward to inviting your family for dinner at our place someday when you're ready. Until then, MORE STORIES & PHOTOS ASAP PLEASE. oops, my vow to be patient didn't last very long. -sorry 'bout that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Can't wait to hear about everything and see more pictures. Glad you are all safely home and together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!!! I am so happy for your whole family...but I am happy most of all for Eli and Canon who get to spend eternity in a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! What a great picture. Can't wait to hear how everything is going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wore your necklace! I can not wait to hear EVERYTHING!! Blog while your Mom is there and before you forget. I can't wait to hear what they thought of you and your boys. What was it like to be all together for the first time?? What did Eli think? And, you have a baby. I really hit when I saw this picture of you guys. I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooooo happy for you guys! I bet it is good to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooooooo-raaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Sierra, I am so thrilled for you guys! Your new boys are adorable and I'm sure you are one busy lady. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so happy for you guys. These boys are so lucky to have such a fun and loving crew now!

    ReplyDelete