Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 8





Saturday November 7th-

With all the other families gone we were just passing time till we could go to the airport. Our flight was not until 11:50 pm. We actually had a great day. Nardos and Yeshitala- our driver were so awesome. We drove around a lot taking in the city. We went to the care center one more time to play with the kids and snap some pictures. We went to a great place for lunch at the top of the city. Yummy food. We also went to see the kids at another orphanage. AMAZING. We were so happy to be going home. By the end of the day on Saturday, there were things we were going to miss. Gavin especially liked Yeshitala. I was sad that the trip was not everything I had hoped for. We wanted to travel out to the village where Dawit comes from and that didn't happen. I can however say that I learned a lot from the people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment