
While we spent the week in Ethiopia, my mom came to our house to watch the 4 boys left behind. My mom is such a blessing to me. She has always been an example to me of service. My mom would do anything for anybody. THANK YOU mom for watching the boys and supporting us through this adoption process. (my mom LOVES these new
grand babies #15 and 16)

My sister Crystal is such a blessing to me. She came on Tuesday once we were home. She left her girls home to stay with me and help out. I am so grateful for sisters in my life that I love so much. I am so sad my mom and sister left today to go home. I will miss having the dishes and laundry automatically get done. I will miss having them here with me. I think I will suffer some post
partum depression over the next few weeks. (is that possible with adoption. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment