Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Last Sunday With 5 Beautiful Boys

Before church today I wanted to take a picture of the boys as this will be our last Sunday with only 5 beautiful boys. The next time we go all together, there will be 9 Forstroms 7 beautiful boys. I sat in Sacrament meeting and couldn't help but get a little emotional thinking about our growing family. I am so excited, so grateful. The emotions ended quickly as Trenton was being a total pill. Then my thoughts turned to -how on earth are we going to keep 2 more quiet for church? This will be fun. :-)
You can see that Trenton did not want to be in the picture. He was all dressed at one point. He will not be the baby too much longer. He will be the big brother.

We tried one with Dave to see if it would be any better. Dave has been sick for several days now. I think we are both a little stressed. Did I say that? You know I am not a stresser. Dave is. We have no time to be feeling under the weather. I am recovering from a surgery I had on Friday and Daves is not a good sick person. Hopefully tomorrow we are 100% and full speed ahead. I made my to do list and I think I can get it all done. :-) Ethiopia here we come.

2 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures. We are excited to hear about and see pictures of your journey over to pick up the boys. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You leave tomorrow! What's your schedule when you get there? When do you get to meet your boys? When do you get to bring them home? Hope everything goes great. You'll all be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete