
We made a paper chain to countdown the days til court in Ethiopia. Each day the kids take off a piece. We are so excited. Only 4 days left. We pray everyday that things go smooth and indeed we have 2 more boys on Wednesday. Yesterday during dinner prayer, Dave prayed for the Red Sox and left out Ethiopia and our boys. We had a good laugh about that. Tonight Breckin asked if it would be years before we get our boys. I said "Oh NO!!!" I asked him if he was excited and he grinned from ear to ear. Also tonight Keaton pulled some pants out of the closet. I told him those were not his they were Fikrus. He just looked at me funny. I am so curious what Keaton and Trenton will think of this whole thing. I also have had thoughts lately about this transition and if in a few months I will be saying,"that/this was/is harder than I thought" or "easier than I thought." Not totally sure what I think. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment