Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Let Me Introduce - ELIJAH (ELI) FIKRU

When I received this picture 11 weeks ago, my heart was touched forever. I remember that weekend like yesterday (although it seems like forever ago) We looked at the picture, analyzed it and studied it, looking for any answers to whether or not this little boy should join our family. He was presented to us as a special case since he needed surgery. He is indeed a special case. Our special little gift from Heavenly Father. The next picture was a gift as it lead me to Holly who helped me so much as we "figured out" what to do.
How can you not love this face? :-)

You have heard me say I feel so blessed to have seen so many picture through the last few months. Each time I would receive a picture I was thrilled. I can't believe how sweet this boy is. Eli - we will be there soon to bring you home. LOVE YOU little man!







10 comments:

  1. They are absolutely adorable. Both of them. I can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name--Eli! That's our baby's name. Oh, I'm so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute and they have the most beautiful deep, dark eyes! I love the picture where he's looking at the pictures of you guys. He just looks like he's checking you out and taking in the idea that he belongs to you. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thought -- Eli's smile is very cute, but that pouty lip when he's sad is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I know you want to give them everything and make them happy all the time, but you'll have to find a way to keep letting him make that adorable pouty face. I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your family. You have two beautiful boys coming to a loving family. Sierra, they are so lucky to have a mom like you. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have the sweetest little faces. How exciting! Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new sons are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so adorable! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear when you bring them home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Sierra! How lucky they are (as with all of your boys) to have such a loving and amazing mom! We are so happy for all of you. I am sure they will blend in with the Forstrom mix in no time!

    ReplyDelete