
So Typically when we see this big red "F", we think fail. Today however, the big "F" means something quite the opposite. "FOREVER FAMILY."

I can't type this fast enough. I am shaking and the tears are on. The phone rang at 7:23 am. "BETTER" shows up on the caller ID. It is BFAS. Good Morning Sierra. You PASSED court. Fikru and Dawit are legally yours. I am so excited. We have not even pulled down our last paper chain. Thanks you BFAS for not making me/us wait. Now by the end of the day we will know our travel plans as Agitu is working to expedite an Embassy day. Could be a week, could be 3 weeks. Soon enough we will hold our babies. Thank you all for your prayers! Lots of love this morning.
Yay! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you guys! Wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteOOOhhh I had exciting butterflies in my stomach while I was reading this!!! I really can't tell you how happy I am that the boys are finally yours!!! WOW, the lord has really given your family a sweet, and joyous blessing! Love you all, can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteI am at work, so I am holding in my excitement, but in my head I am jumping up and down and yelling Wahoo at the top of my lungs. I can't wait to see pictures of the Homecoming!!!!! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for you and all your boys! Does this mean you can post pictures of them now? We'd love to see them.
ReplyDeleteOk, so I am crying now reading your posts. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. You and Dave are awesome! I can't wait to see all the pictures of your adventure in the next few weeks. I can't wait to see pictures of these sweet boys hugging their Mom and Dad for the first time. Love you Sierra!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sierra!! Can't wait to see pictures of your whole family together!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful blessing! We are so happy for your family!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing what a journey life is. How did you finally end up here? This is such an amazing time. Soak it all in. Remember all these amazing moments. This experience will be like nothing you have ever done before. It will change you forever. Letting 2 little ones into your heart will be one of the most amazing experiences you will have. I feel blessed all the time. You are such a great Mom, wife and friend! I love you and can't imagine my life never knowing the Forstrom Fam!
ReplyDeleteGreat news. I'm so happy for you & your family. It's been enjoyable to follow your updates/posts. The passion & energy you have regarding adoption is very heartwarming to me. Thanks!
ReplyDelete